We have nineteen superbly appointed bedrooms at The Pigs.
You’ll find a variety of luxury rooms on the ground, first and second floors. Each room has a rustic country style combined with modern day technology and quirky touches of Piggy luxury. Whichever room you pick you’re guaranteed a look and feel that will be remembered!
We’re conveniently located in the North Norfolk countryside just 10 minutes from the coast and a 30 minute drive from Norwich. Once you’ve found us you’ll be able to enjoy refreshment and food in The Pigs bar and restaurant area. Our seasonal, local menu will certainly tempt you. We’re real foodies here. Our menu is seasonal, creative, and as local as possible, and comes highly acclaimed!
* A Norfolk Passport will get you 10% off rooms *
(Plus perks throughout the year! Including a yearly 20% off rooms Winter Warmer offer across Passport partner brands)
YOUR STAY WILL ALSO INCLUDE OUR PIGS BREAKFAST.
We boast a fifteen mile Norfolk breakfast. Sourced locally and is just the ticket to kick start your day! With breakfast we also offer you fresh juices and excellent coffee (not so fifteen mile, but still very nice!). And if you have room you really ought to try our locally sourced muffins, crumpets and breads.
We like to keep our guests well fed.
- Check in from 3pm, Check out is 11am
- We have a large, free car park to the front of The Pigs which you can use for the duration of your stay
- Dinner, bed and breakfast rate includes an allowance of £25 per person, per night, for food
- Spa Rooms and Spa Suites have the option to book a complementary 45 minute session in the Spa Garden for use of the hot tub. This is on a first come, first serve basis. Don't forget your swimwear!
- Our dog friendly rooms are located on the ground floor in the Spa rooms. A surcharge of £25 per night will be applied
- We take a £50 deposit at time of booking with remaining balance paid on departure